Saturday, September 17, 2011

[ What :: My September Birchbox ! ]

'ello beauties ! 
Guess what ! ii received my September Birchbox [my 3rd Birchbox package so far & lovin' it !]in the mail yesterday. Yes, FINALLY ! The only reason it took longer to get here was because, they added an extra surprise item. The reason for this was it's their one year anniversary of their company. That was the reason they sent me in the email.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR BIRCHBOX<3 ! =D

ii didn't take pictures this time, since my camera is filled to the brim of photos ii've taken >_<
But ii made a video & posted it down below for you guys =]

 - Products -
Colorscience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Powder SPF 30 in Tan
Incoco Nail Polish Applique
Jouer Lip Enhancer
Truth Art Beauty Face Nourish - Birchbox Blend

- Extra -
Birchbox Friendship Bracelet


Alrighty my beauts, thanks for reading !
Until next time !
Lots of love,
Eliselamour <3 xox =]

Don't forget to subscribe & leave a comment on my Youtube video, if ya lovies ! ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment