Saturday, September 3, 2011

[ Day 2 Post Surgery. ]

So today is the second day, since ii've gotten my bunion surgery this past Thursday morning.
Yesterday, ii didn't feel as much soreness as ii felt today.
Since the anesthesia has completely wore off, ii am completely relying on pain medication now... & let me tell you... it fuckin' suckss ! ii almost cried last night from the pain & frustration.. & ii shed a few tears today because ii couldn't get my leg propped up properly & comfortably.
Because my leg wasn't all that comfortable propped up on the pillows, my ankle was starting to hurt from the heaviness of the bandage wrapped around my foot. &my knee started locking from not being able to get situated correctly either. The way my leg had to be propped up.. was causing my knee and ankle to hurt.. so ii no longer have to deal solely, with the pain in my toes.. but my ankle & my knee... oh joy ! -_-

&whenever ii have to get up to go to the bathroom.. whenever ii take my leg off its propped up position.. all the blood rushes to my foot & then that's when ii feel the not so friendly pain ! Then it takes me a few minutes to finally get up, 'cause ii kind of roll in a bed from the pain.. as if that would help -_-
This is pain ii've never felt before.. & ii am NOT looking forward to this week....

But ii am soo grateful & happy that ii have an amazing, loving boyfriend to help take care of me.. it's nice to be babied.. but not babied too much loll. He's getting so tired from helping me & it's only been a couple days >_< eekkk...ii feel bad... if ii wasn't in so much pain, ii wouldn't want the help.. but alas ii am, so ii just accept it. ii am forever thankful for him &ii love him soo very muchhh. ii consider myself a very lucky gal to have such a catch like him<3 :-*
&btw. today is our anniversary ! hehe ^-^ time has passed by soo fast ! 

That's the end of my post..ii'm getting sleepy hehe..

Have a beautiful day, darlings.
Always,
Yummy/Elise <3 xox



No comments:

Post a Comment